DIY laminate floor cleaner – cleaning laminate floors is not a really hard to do by yourself, but it might get you frustrated. Sometimes every time you clean them, it left streaks on it and make it look like you had not touched them for life. It must be very irritating, isn’t it? But you do not need to worry. You will be surprised that you can solve this problem by getting items you already have in your household. This homemade laminate floor cleaner works incredibly, even for the stickiest floors. And guess what! You can save a lot of money. Save this satisfying DIY Laminate Floor Cleaner tips that you must try.
DO-IT-YOURSELF LAMINATE FLOOR CLEANER
What do you need?
- Add the following ingredients in a measuring cup:
- 1 spray bottle
- 1 microfiber mop or dry cleaning towel
- 1 funnel
- 1-litre water
- 1/4-litre white vinegar
- 1/4-litre 70% rubbing alcohol
- 3-5 drops essential oils (lemon or orange is a nice combination), but it is optional.
How to do?
- Free the entire floor surface from dust and dirt using a broom or vacuum.
- Combine all the ingredients and pour it into a fine mist spray bottle.
- Shake the cleaning fluid to mix well.
- Do not wet the floor! Spray the cleaner in a fine mist.
- Let it for a few minutes, then use a microfiber mop or dry towel to wipe it up. Make sure you wipe it in one direction only.
- Wait and let your floor surface dry. Or you can wipe it by using a dry cloth with a soft material.
HOW DOES THIS RECIPE WORK?
The combination of the vinegar and rubbing alcohol is great for getting those floors perfectly clean. A large amount of water hit directly on the laminate floor is not very good. You will need a combination of all ingredients in a spray bottle as a bucket replacement.
- When you have finished mopping the floor, dry and clean the microfiber mop without being exposed to direct sunlight.
- Make sure that you are not leaving any drop of water on your floors as you are washing them.
- Do not use fabric softener when laundering your cleaning towels, or they will lose their ability to absorb liquids effectively.
- Do not use this recipe for your hardwood floors, because the high ratios of rubbing alcohol and vinegar are not compatible with your floors.
You will find out right away that this mixture cleaner is very easy to use, works effectively, dries quickly, and easy to create. Is not this easy to apply these simple DIY laminate floor cleaner tips?